If you are being driven to distraction by head noise such as tinnitus, it is likely that Peter Byrom, an Audiologist specialising in tinnitus, will be able to help you.
His CV includes:
- MSc in Advanced Practice from Leeds University where his research project involved a study of Tinnitus patients, with his results presented in a paper to the International Tinnitus Seminar in Berlin in 2014.
- Previous membership of the British Tinnitus Association Professional Advisory Committee for five years.
- Previous clinical lead position in the Ear Care and Audiology Department at Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust for seven years with tinnitus as a specialist field.
- Membership of the British Society of Audiology Specialist Interest Group for Tinnitus and Hyperacusis.
- Vast experience with easily over a thousand tinnitus cases assessed and treated.