Lyric Hearing Aids
LYRIC HEARING AIDS
An invisible hearing solution!
Lyric Hearing Aids are positioned completely inside the ear canal and use the ear’s anatomy to help to provide natural sound quality and localisation cues. Lyric is known for being the first and only 100% invisible and extended-wear hearing aid available.
Their invisible presence makes them one of our most popular types of hearing aids.
- The Lyric Hearing Aid is placed in your ear canal and remains completely out of sight and invisible to the world.
- It provides an exceptionally clear, natural sound in various hearing environments regardless of your environment.
- With extended wear technology, long lasting battery and moisture protection, Lyric Hearing Aids can be worn 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for months at a time.
- They can also be worn through daily activities such as exercising or even showering but you need to be careful and try to keep your ears dry.
The Phonak Roger Product Range
If one of our audiologists has recommended a Lyric Hearing Aid for you, sizing, fitting and programming of your new listening device, combined with counselling, will take approximately one hour.
- Lyric Hearing Aids are programmed wirelessly using the Lyric3 Programming Wand via Phonak Target™ software.
- Once Lyric is placed in your ear canal, users can control the volume and settings with the SoundLync™ adjustment tool.
Lyric Hearing Aids can be taken out and can be self-removed, if necessary.
- o We will provide you with a removal tool integrated within the SoundLync™.
- Lyric Hearing Aids can be worn while talking on any phone.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. How does the Lyric Hearing Aid work?
2. How can something so small be so effective?
3. How long will a Lyric Hearing Aids last for?
4. Can I take the lyric hearing aid out by myself?
5. How much is a lyric hearing aid?
6. Can I turn the lyric hearing aid off for sleeping?
7. What if the lyric hearing aid was to get wet from the shower or bath?
8. Are Lyric Hearing Aids safe?
9. How do I arrange a trial of the lyric hearing aid?
For Audiology in Sheffield Contact Peter Byrom
When it comes to audiology in Sheffield or any of the surrounding areas in South Yorkshire, be sure to make Peter Byrom your first port of call. We have years of experience in the industry and offer a full range of dedicated audiology and hearing services for patients. No matter what your hearing requirements might be, from wax removal, hearing tests to hearing problems and tinnitus, be sure to make us your first choice. Contact us today to book an appointment in local Sheffield.
Peter Byrom is an Audiologist and Hearing Aid Dispenser who specialises in a range of Audiology & Hearing Aid Dispensing services. Based in Sheffield he covers all of South Yorkshire including Chesterfield, Barnsley, and Rotherham. He is qualified with a Masters in Science (MSc) Advanced Practice and has over 25 years NHS (latterly as adult clinical lead) and 15 years private sector experience. He is registered with the Registration Council for Clinical Physiologists (RCCP) and the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC). His aim is to provide the best Audiology Service available to you.
Peter Byrom AudiologyThornbury Hospital
312 Fulwood Road
Sheffield S10 3BR
Peter Byrom Audiology12 Causeway Head Road Dore
Sheffield S17 3DT
0114 419 1800