Coronavirus Covid 19
The safety of all our clients is of paramount importance and we are taking the governments warnings very seriously.
Government advice for healthcare professionals is here and for the general public here.
How will current practice change for Peter Byrom Audiology?
- With immediate effect all home visits are cancelled for the foreseeable future.
- Appointments are available at Thornbury Hospital but must be booked at least 3 days in advance in order to allow time to screen patients by telephone prior to their appointments.
- Coronavirus is deadly so please be certain that your appointment is essential – eg you need to be able to hear again.
- Peter Byrom will be making use of extra protection – eg gloves and alcohol gel and regular hand washing when he sees you.
- Please do not make an appointment if you have any of the symptoms of Coronavirus
If you would like an online consultation via Skype or Zoom, then please do get in touch using the contact page
My mobile number is 07905559230. Call me or text me.